The discharge of watery stools with the frequent bowel movement is known as diarrhea. This common disease is not life-threatening but can kill a person in case of severe condition. This acute stomach problem creates lots of weakness and discomfort in the patients. The weakness doesn’t make a patient able to even walk properly.
Most of the unhealthy eating and diet habits cause acute diarrhea. The loose motion, weakness, lack of appetite and vomiting shows the condition of diarrhea in appropriate manner. It can be highly dangerous to neglect diarrhea and avoid proper checkups from doctor. Many people rely on over-the-counter medications which is not a wise decision for sure. It is much better to try some useful diarrhea-killing home remedies instead of taking medicines with higher potency. The intake of medicines with higher mg increases the level of weakness in the body.
Symptoms of this common disease
There are many signs of diarrhea. Some of them are given below:
- The bloody stools indicate that you are suffering from diarrhea. It can be a symptom of any other disease. You should visit a doctor after having such problem.
- When you feel dehydration despite drinking lots of water, it is an indication of diarrhea.
- The abdominal pain with fever is also a symptom of diarrhea. Most of us usually suffer from this condition. However, neglecting this condition is not good for our health.
- Nausea is also a symptom of this common disease.
Causes of diarrhea
There can be many reasons of having diarrhea. Some of them are discussed below:
- Bacterial Infections can cause diarrhea. These infections develop in the body due to eating unhygienic food.
- The irritable bowel syndrome is another sign of having diarrhea. When you feel irritation while passing bowels, it means that you can have diarrhea.
- The inflammatory bowel disease also indicates the occurrence of diarrhea in the body.
It is necessary to take care of your hygiene if you want to get prevention from diarrhea. Following are some prevention tips for it.
- Avoid as much as you can eating raw or uncooked meat. Make sure that all of your meals should be cooked properly.
- Try to eat fruits that can be peeled. The peel of many fruits contain lots of germs i.e. Apple.
- Don’t use ice that is not made with boiled water.
- The Hepatitis A vaccination is very important for you to get prevention from diarrhea.
- There is no other substitute of water in this world. The intake of large amount of water is highly recommended to everyone. There is not any negative effect of drinking lots of water but low intake can take you in the trouble. Therefore, it is necessary for you to drink water after every 15 to 20 minutes. It is best way to overcome from this common disease.
- The other best and effective thing to overcome diarrhea is ginger. Whether you eat it in raw form or drink its juice, ginger provides relief and cure from diarrhea. It is suggested to take a small piece of ginger with a pinch of rock salt. The other way to take ginger is to boil them and drink its water.
- It’s very difficult to drink juice of gourd but it is very best to reduce diarrhea. The dehydration and thirst can be treated with the gourd juice. There are lots of medicinal properties in the gourd. This common disease can be treated through bitter gourd in a great way.
- In the condition of diarrhea, most of the people don’t eat anything which is not good for the health. Bananas are best to eat during diarrhea.
All of these tips would definitely help you to get rid of such a common disease called diarrhea. The use of medications can have side effects while these remedies won’t have any negative effect on your body. Therefore you should try to focus more on such tips to avoid taking any kind of risk. Once you get relief from diarrhea through these tips, you’ll love to follow such tips to overcome many types of other diseases. Don’t forget to share these tips with your friends and family members.